Friday, July 29, 2011

Celebration

I thought I could be eloquent today. It's been so long since I wrote and there's so much to say, but it turns out today's not a day to worry about grammar and spelling or how well my words flow on the page. I just want to post pictures of my adorable baby and his kick butt circus themed party!!

Yesterday we celebrated a birth.

His Daddy is hairy to;)

(We have a stander folks!!)
One year of sweet Austin.


What do you do when a year has been both the longest and the shortest of your life?


 Go a little crazy maybe? Throw a party you say? Eat to much candy? Run away and join the circus?

Well we did a little of all of those.



We cut and glued and taped and decorated until it was just the right amount overly done, which is exactly how we like it here in the Harrison household.

OVER THE TOP

Or in this case over the "Big Top"



I even got to be the "bearded lady" I think it's a good look. Don't you?






One year ago Austin was born, and in our naivity he was not celebrated as he should have been.

On this day we did it right.

Happy birthday my sweet little ringmaster.

My birthday wish for you is that you're celebrated every day for the rest of your life

The following pictures were taken by Lisa Lotter of http://www.ll-gallery.com/ if you're local please check her out she is
A-MAY-ZING
This was supposed to be a Ringmasters Jacket in case you couldn't tell;)

Party credits:
Circus Photo Booth and Props-Walmart and Family Dollar- made by us!!
Popcorn cupcakes-white cupcakes frosted white-slit white marshmellows with an x, stick on, and spray with watered down yellow food coloring-made by us!!
 Fruit Bouguet-Edible Arrangements

1 comment:

  1. Ok Julia I applaude you for such a awesome birthday theme. You guys rocked at it. The kids great team player. Now to that handsome sweet Austin. You rock baby boy. You are a stander yeah!! May you be blessed with many many awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete